The Check Your Paper database, created by WWF, evaluates paper products on the most important environmental parameters.
- It allows companies to use WWF´s method for their internal assessment of the environmental performance of their paper products
- It gives public credit for a company´s pulp and paper product performance
- Responsible buyers get easy public access to the environmental performance of products posted by transparent producers
- Identify environmentally sound paper products
- Rate paper products publicly
- New feature: Do an environmental performance self-check of your products for your internal use
Check Your Paper ...
...allows you to use WWF´s method to screen a product´s performance on the most important environmental parameters (for internal use or publicly)
...gives each product an easily understandable rating
...reduces complexity and promotes continual improvement
...requires low efforts with big outreach and visibility
...credits transparency and environmental performance. Read about the winners of the 2012 Environmental Paper Awards here