Check Your Paper, created by WWF, raises awareness on key environmental parameters to evaluate the forest, climate and water footprint of pulp and paper products, reducing complexity.
It helps you assess how environmentally friendly your pulp and paper is. It also provides a choice of pulp and paper products with high environmental standards for an environmentally aware market segment.
Check your Paper for buyers and other interested stakeholders
- Find pulp and paper products with high FSC certified and recycled content
- Find pulp and paper products with a good climate and water performance.
Find transparent producers - Check your Paper's public rating is used by companies that show leadership in transparency and promote continual improvement. See the list of companies that are publishing on this site
Check your Paper for producers, merchants, distributors
- Rate pulp and paper products publicly: Showcase your leadership in transparency and continual improvement and get public recognition
- Benefit from regular public highlights of good environmental performance and leadership in transparency – read about the winners of the Environmental Paper Award 2012 and join in 2016
- Self-check for internal use: Check how your brands score on forest, climate and water performance and see areas of improvement without publishing.
- Learn about the CYP indicator parameters for environmental paper performance. Use the Method for company internal purposes