WWF Communication Guideline for using the CYP Method
The CYP Method raises awareness on key environmental parameters to evaluate the forest, climate and water footprint of papers, thereby reducing complexity. By downloading the method companies can get to know better this method and also use all or aspects of it for their company internal discussions and for working with your suppliers.
The use of the CYP method outside the online platform
- Is permitted and free of charge
- All or aspects of the method can be used freely by companies if found useful (see communication restrictions)
- As WWF is interested if companies are applying aspects of the method we ask you to inform WWF informally by email
- Organization shall not do any external communication on its’ use of WWF’s Method for as-sessing environmental impacts of paper products and working with suppliers unless a prior agreement on this with WWF.
- Organization may communicate internally its’ use WWF’s Method for assessing environ-mental impacts of paper products if the method is used fully with all parameters. If only as-pects of the method are used we ask companies to check with WWF on any planned internal communications prior.