This website is owned by WWF - the World Wide Fund for Nature (formerly known as the World Wildlife Fund).
- WWF does not collect any personal information about users, except information that is knowingly and specifically supplied to us by users.
- WWF is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your personal and organisational information.
- We will not sell or pass on your information to any other organisation outside WWF.
- We guarantee the full confidentiality of any information you wish to save in your own Check Your Paper database but decide not to publish.
1. What kinds of information does WWF collect?
a) Personal information, including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. We collect this information only in connection with your registration as a user of the Check Your Paper rating tool. Registration is required before you can start rating your paper products, to guarantee the credibility and high quality of the information published through the scheme.
a) Non-personal information, including data such as IP addresses (the locations of computers on the internet), pages accessed and files downloaded. This helps us to determine how many people use our site, how many people visit it on a regular basis, which pages are most popular, and which pages are least popular. This information does not tell us anything about who you are; it simply allows us to monitor and improve our service.
2. Where will this information be held?
Personal information submitted through the forms provided on this website is held only in a WWF database. We promise that WWF will not share any information you give us through this website with any other organisation outside WWF.
3. What are my rights of access to this information?
You may at any time ask us for a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, or request that certain information is corrected or deleted.
4. External links
Certain links provided on the Check Your Paper website lead to other external websites outside WWF's control. Such links are provided solely for your convenience. WWF does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content of such websites or any products or services they advertise or sell. We will not be liable under any circumstances for any damages resulting from the use of this website or any external website linked to it, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages.